1.18.2015

CANADIAN DREAM Part III: REJECTION LETTER

It was November 28 when Air 21 called to give my letter from the Canadian Embassy. I got hold of my envelope that contain my passport, my LMIA/LMO copy, COE's and reference letters and all of my educational and professional documents and the REJECTION LETTER!

You heard it right! Rejection letter! I was in my room when I opened the envelope. I admit I was nervous but excited at the same time! But my excitement suddenly left me when I read the letter. I immediately messaged Annabelle of the decision. She, on the other hand was so surprised she immediately called via Viber. She can't believe it either! I then emailed Duncan. He, too was dismayed! 

For the next 2 weeks, Annabelle was disappointed but nonetheless took time to find out what went wrong. We have to find out what we did wrong or what we did not do that made the application rejected. Annabelle suggested we make petition at the Embassy Canada! I told her I'm done with my part. It's them who will move to get an answer. Duncan and Martha worked it out to get through to the Mayor and petition reached the Parliamentary. A certain member of the parliamentary took the case and she made me sign a consent form for the reopening of my application. Unfortunately, Christmas holiday is about to start. Embassies and the Parliament were on recess and offices will be reopened on January 5, 2015.

We waited and while we wait, I prayed hard for the visa. This time, I knew I need to go! I'm not sure what made me reconsider but there is a peaceful feeling that I need to go there someday! There is this peaceful feeling every time I prayed. I knew then that God knows  what's best for me! And I learned to hope and waited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment